Organized by the Association of Korean-Canadian Scientists and Engineers (AKCSE), and the Korean Federation of Science and Technology Societies (KOFST)
1. Three-day Technical/Special Sessions on Science and Technology in Canada and Korea.
2. Welcome reception on August 3rd, 2014 and conference banquet on August 4th, 2014.
3. Technology Entrepreneurship Competition and Young Generation Conference on August 3rd, 2014.
4. Local and international companies/organizations will have exhibitions at the conference pavilions on August 4-5th, 2014.
5. Excursions/Day Trips are available on August 5th, 2014 at the attendees' expense. Reservations should be made before July 1st, 2014.
Sun Kyung Group ($3000, 1)
Korea Medical Foundation ($3000, 1)
Green Cross ($2000, 1)
CS Wind ($2000, 1)
AKCSE ($1000, 2)
KONA-KCSSF* ($1000, 2)
Lee Kyungsuk ($1000, 1)
CKC 2014 Best Poster Award
CKC 2014 Best YG Research Award
CKC 2014 Technology Entrepreneurship Award
2013-2014 AKCSE Annual Service Award
2013-2014 AKCSE Annual Student Award
2013-2014 AKCSE Annual Best Chapter Award
KOFST Scientist and Engineer of the Year Awards
MSIP** Minister Award
*KCSSF: Korean Canadian Science Scholarship Foundation
**MSIP: Ministry of Science, ICT & future Planning